From the Pikes Peak SBDC Crew
With over 500 participants, the 2016 Pikes Peak Region Small Business Week was a HUGE success. Thank you to all of you who participated! Together we celebrated the tremendous impact of small businesses in the region starting with the wildly popular Food Truck Cook-Off, followed by three informative workshop and networking events, and finishing the week with the Small Business Awards Celebration.
We look forward to building on the best week ever and working with the thriving small business community in the Pikes Peak region to make next year's events even better! Check out these highlights from your 2016 Small Business Week!
Congrats to the 2015 Small Business Award Winners!
- Family-Owned Business of the Year: John and Beth Hughes, O'Briens Carpet One
- Veteran-Owned Business of the Year: David Hollenbach, DSoft Technology Co
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Clay Guillory, Titan Robotics
- Small Business Champion of the Year: Dave Van Ness, Old Colorado City Associates
- Small Business Person of the Year: Mike Tipton, Integrity Communications Solutions
- Small Business Development Center Volunteer of the Year: Darrell Fleck
- Best Food Truck of the Year: Mira Sol
Small Business Week is Hosted By: