To remain competitive in today’s global economy, businesses must be innovative and creative when it comes to maintaining diversity to remain competitive on the regional and global stage. The 2019 Minority Business Enterprise & Diversity Summit: Winning Through Inclusion will provide businesses the opportunity to explore tools and resources necessary to build diverse businesses. The summit will also provide a valuable opportunity for attendees to network together and grow in their knowledge of diversity and inclusion.
The event features a lunch keynote, “Disparity Study Results and Impact,” from Chris Martinez, HCC Executive Director. You’ll also hear from Rosy Aburto McDonough, Minority Business Office Director, and the Minority Business Advisory Council, on their strategic objectives for 2019, next steps and impact created.
- Are We There Yet as a Community? Increasing Our Awareness and Understanding of How Diversity and Inclusion Improves
- Your Business and Our Community
- Minority Business Advisory Council—2019 Focus Areas
- Diversity & Inclusion Process at DIA
- Small Business Certifications
- International Trade Opportunities: Grow your Bottom Line through International Trade